Book : Our Hearts At Sunday Mass – 10 Steps to a Joyful Life
- Are you a parent concerned that your older children are not going to Sunday Mass?
- Are you a teacher looking for a good resource that explains the Mass?
- Are you a participant in the RCIA and want to learn more about the Mass?
- Are you a teen wondering why you are supposed to go to Mass?
- Do you go to Mass only at Christmas and Easter?
- Are you a non-Catholic seeking understanding of your spouse’s Catholic faith?
- Are you looking for a richer spiritual life?
Then this is the book for you.
Our Hearts At Sunday Mass written by Fr. Alan Phillip
“Through this book I’ve come to realize the true meaning of Mass, and how it carries the true message of God’s love, compassion and mercy. All through my youth I saw Mass as a chore. Later, I went and tried to connect with God. It didn’t work. I didn’t know what I was looking for. I stopped attending. After five years, I read this book and truly understand the message that Mass conveys and how it carries over to my life throughout the week. I found insight to appreciate Mass and carry God’s message in my daily life. — Luis Esquivel, Anaheim, CA
Perhaps you thought that participation in Sunday Mass took only about an hour or so. My book explains how participation in Mass is a way of life. What we do at Mass is intended to form and shape our thoughts, words and actions all day, everyday, all week long, all year long, and all life long.
The chapter titles list the ten steps that our hearts take on the journey to joy.