When the super-action movie â€œ2012â€ zoomed in on the wide screens, many worldwide became curious about the end of the world. Though there are different theories about the end times, Jesus gave a solid teaching about it when His disciples once asked Him to do so.
Here are a handful of His end time signs. Read it carefully and see how accurately it relates with the times we are living in today.
1) Many will come and claim to be the Messiah, and they will fool many people.
2) There will be rumors about wars and threats of wars. These things will have to happen first, but that isnâ€™t the end.
3) Nations and kingdoms will go to war against each other.
4) People will starve to death, and in some places there will be earthquakes. But this is just the beginning of troubles.
5) Because of Jesus, His disciples will be hated by people of all nations. Many of them will be arrested, punished, and even killed.
6) Many so-called believers will give up their faith and will betray and hate each other.
7) Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people.
8) Evil will spread and cause many people to stop loving others.
9) Those who keep on being faithful right to the end, they will be saved.
10) When the good news about Jesus Christ has been preached all over the world and told to all nations, the end will come.
The end of the world is an undeniable truth. So is the second coming of Jesus to take us home.
Cheer up! Trust Him. He is almost at the door!
– – – written by Joe Abraham & Ancy Joe