Click on the link above to download the slideshow “Life is so beautiful” (665 KB)
1) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
2) When you wake up in the morning, complete the following statement, “My purpose is to … today”.
3) Live with the three E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy and the three F’s – Faith, Family, Friends.
4) Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
5) Dream more while you are awake.
6) Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
8) Realize that Life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
9) Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
LIFE IS NOT FAIR, BUT IT IS STILL GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL.