The Power of Your Subconscious mind is immense.
I am starting a new series of posts on this power within you. Here is my first one.
1. The treasure house is within you. Look within for the answer to your heart’s desire.
2. The great secret possessed by the great men of all ages was their ability to contact and release the powers of their subconscious mind. You can do the same.
3. Your subconscious has the answer to all problems. If you suggest to your subconscious prior to sleep, “I want to get up at 6 A.M.”, it will awaken you at the exact time.
4. Your subconscious mind is the builder of your body and can heal you. Lull yourself to sleep every night with the idea of perfect health, and your subconscious being your faithful servant, will obey you.
5. Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect.
6. If you want to write a book, write a wonderful play, give a better talk to your audience, convey the idea lovingly and feelingly to your subconscious mind and it will respond accordingly.
7. You are like a captain navigating a ship. He or she must give the right orders, or the ship is wrecked. In the same way, you must give the right orders (thoughts and images) to your subconscious mind, which controls and governs all your experiences.
8. Never use such expressions as “I can’t afford it” or “I can’t do this”. Your subconscious mind takes you at your word. It sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want to do.
9. The law of life is the law of belief. A belief is a thought in your mind. Do not believe in things that will harm or hurt you. Believe in the power of your subconscious to heal, inspire, strengthen and prosper you. According to your belief is it done to you.
10. Change your thoughts, and you change your destiny.
————– (Read Part 02 also) —————–