1. He split our calendar in two: B.C. and A.D.
2. He showed us God is love.
3. He refused a crown to bear a cross.
4. He occupies no grave.
5. His sermon on the Mount set forth the highest standard for how we should live.
6. He modeled forgiveness in a world of stone throwers.
7. He transformed fishermen and tax collectors into world changers.
8. He healed the sick and raised the deadâ€¦enough said.
9. He challenged religion devoid of compassion.
10. He willingly accepted a cruel death so that we might have life.
– – – written by Pastor Bill Shuler,Â Capital Life Church, Arlington, VA