1. He split our calendar in two: B.C. and A.D.
2. He showed us God is love.
3. He refused a crown to bear a cross.
4. He occupies no grave.
5. His sermon on the Mount set forth the highest standard for how we should live.
6. He modeled forgiveness in a world of stone throwers.
7. He transformed fishermen and tax collectors into world changers.
8. He healed the sick and raised the dead…enough said.
9. He challenged religion devoid of compassion.
10. He willingly accepted a cruel death so that we might have life.
– – – written by Pastor Bill Shuler, Capital Life Church, Arlington, VA