1. Friends in Christ are friends forever.
2. God made you so special and Iâ€™m so glad He did!
3. If I made a list of all the ways God has blessed me, Your name would appear again and again.
4. I’ve always thought of our friendship as one of Godâ€™s little miracles because just thinking about you blesses my day.
5. Friends come in all sizes, large and small. But there is no friendship greater than ours. Thank the Lord for His many blessings.
6. Praise the Lord in all things. For He has blessed our lives with friendship.
7. To my closest friend. God made my world more beautiful when He gave me you for a friend.
8. Our friendship is a blessing to me. I thank Him every day for His grace and mercy.
9. In your words of comfort I hear Godâ€™s voice. In your acts of kindness I see His hand at work. I treasure your friendship as one of my greatest blessings.
10. Of all the blessings the Lord sends us, friendship must be His favorite. Iâ€™m so glad weâ€™re friends.
11. Your friendship makes it easier to understand how much God loves us. Thank you for being my friend!
12. Dear Friend, you are awesome in His Sight!
13. Friendship is like a garden. You must nurture it with love. May God keep our friendship always in bloom.
14. I was talking to God the other day and your name came up. I told Him how grateful I am to have you for my friend.
15. I’ve been praying to the Lord that He watch over you and protect you. Iâ€™d hate to see anything happen to you when friends are so hard to come by these days.
16. It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship. -Â Henry Ward Beecher
17. Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire? -Â C. S. Lewis
18. We picture lovers face to face but friends side by side; their eyes look ahead. -Â C.S. Lewis
19. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself (for God did not need to create). It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. -Â C.S. Lewis
20.Â A faithful friend is the medicine of life.