1. Jingle Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes on soft snowflakes just for you!
2. The real joy of Christmas come when we give place for God in all of ourÂ hearts.
3. Dear friend, in this season of joy i present my sincere wishes and the special gift of Christmas joy peace and love..!! Merry Christmas
4. May Each Moment Of Year b Filled With Smiles, Laughter & a Special JOY so Can Cherish 4ever. My hearty “X-MAS & NEW YEAR” wishes.
5. X’mas is love..X’mas is dedication..X’mas is happiness..Happy X’MAS to you and your family with a bunch of love and prayers…
6. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
7. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas.
8. I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every Christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas.
9. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas . have a great new year ! Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays !
10. if one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don’t be afraid because i told Santa all I want for Christmas is you.
11. Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas
12. New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
13. Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
14. May all the sweet magic Of Christmas conspire To gladden your hearts And fill every desire.
15. Lets welcome the year which is fresh. Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas.
16. Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
17. Jingle bells Jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry Christmas.
18. Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry Christmas.
19. Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
20. Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
4 thoughts on “Christmas SMS Messages”
Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
Read more at https://www.turnbacktogod.com/christmas-sms-messages/#ixzz0bqDegwSC
I Want to beg one thing for you, that means i haven`t my own Bible that contain both old and new testaments.if you have free Bible please send to me the following adresses:
p.o box 138,Dire Dawa,Ethiopia
this is not a comment
those words commanded unto you this day are upon your hear and you diligently teach them to your children(CONGREGATION) and talk of them sitting in your house(CHURCH) and when you walk by the way(EVANGELISE) and when you lie down and when you rise but1.there’s need to bind them as sign upon your hands (with keyholders,sidebags,umbrellas,folders,book markers,diaries,cuffs,handkerchiefs,organisers,cards,invitations,funstamps,pouches,etc)2.as fronlets (with bandanas,face caps,t-shirts,badges,jeans,etc)3.write them on the door post of your house,car and gates (with calendars,stickers,frames,curtain,sculptures,plates,banners,scrolls,messages in bottles,promise boxes,balloons,decors,paintings,etc)…with accordance to deutoronomy 6:6-9
we are looking to spread the word in sight & words
I require some monitory help, to serve the poor whom are my near. I send the details of those, if you come forward. God bless.