* If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.
* If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the worlds wealthy.
* If you can hold someone’s hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God’s healing touch.
* If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not survive the week.
* If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people around the world.
* If you attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest or torture of death, you are more blessed that almost three billion people in the world.
* If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful, you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
* If you prayed yesterday and today, you are in the minority because you believe in God’s willingness to hear and answer prayer.
* If you can read this message, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read anything at all.
May God’s love surround you, enfold you, strengthen and protect you. May you walk in peace and pass it on.
1 thought on “Food For Thought”
That was very thought provoking. Im glad I read that.