* I AM God
* Today I will be handling all your problems
* Please remember that I do not need your help.
* If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it.
* Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box.
* It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.
* Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.
* Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problems.
* If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.
* Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.
* Be happy with what you have.
* Should you find it hard to sleep tonight just remember the homeless family who has no bed to lie on.
* Should you find yourself stuck in traffic; don’t despair.
* There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
* Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years.
* Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it’s like to love and be loved in return.
* Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
* Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take a walk.
* Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
* Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking “what is my purpose?” Be thankful.
* There are those who didn’t live long enough to get the opportunity.
* Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse.
* You could be them!!!
* Should you decide to share this with a friend; you might brighten someone’s day.