Decided to go for ‘it’ ?Â Here are some tips which would really help you.
Maybe you would…
1. Prepare – ahead of time. Not last minute. It took noah awhile to build the ark, wouldn’t have worked to start building it when it started raining
2. Wait for the right conditions – GOD opens the door, his timing is the perfect timing.
3. Have support – prayer support, and scripture that lines up in agreement with our actions.
Then you could…
4. Be confident – know that God has gone before you. It is He who actually puts the desire in you, as well as helps you perform it and He will have gone ahead of you: (Phil. 2:13 it is God who works in you, (both) to will and to act according to his good purpose. )
5. Go for it – after all, God will have gone ahead of you (Deut. 31:6). So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Prepare, wait on God’s timing, get support, be confident, and GO FOR IT