1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
4 thoughts on “11 Things I Learned From Noah’s Ark”
Nice Site Bro.
Come, check out one I did for Christian Men – Kingdombuilders Headquarters Assembly
Saw your forum…Great Work, I must say!!! :grin:
Come on, lets try to spread the message, the INTERNET WAY. :wink:
Thanks bro, do u know we have the same story in our religion too, The same points mentioned in our stories, and there is a special chapter Noah in our book Quran, so christianity and islam is almost same, we do believe in jesus too. good work brother May Allab bless you and guide you to the straight path.
Can I ask the source of your arc image?