16 Christian desktop icons (.ico images) are given above. You can use these Jesus desktop icons to change the appearance of your My Computer, My Documents or any icon on your desktop! Sounds cool, right?
Steps to get your favorite icon image:
1. Click on your favorite icon from the above set
2. Right-click on the image and save the file changing its file extension to ‘.ico’
3. This .ico file you downloaded to your computer can be used as icon image for any of your desktop shortcuts
You can download all of them here - Download Now
Unzip the contents of the above zip file to a folder on your computer.
Steps to change the default icon for My Computer:
1. Right-click anywhere on the desktop
2. Choose “Properties”
3. Click the “Effects” tab
4. Choose the icon you want to change from (My Computer, My Documents, Network Neighborhood, Recycle Bin)
5. Click on “Change icon” button
6. Browse to the folder where you extracted the Jesus desktop icons
7. Select the desired desktop icon file and click OK
Don’t hesitate to ask your doubts or if you face any issues while doing this icon change. We hope that you will also arrive at a beautiful desktop filled with Jesus images for desktop icons.
Tags: desktop icons, Download, icons, Images, Pictures