Go on 360 Degree Panoramic Virtual Tours to pilgrimage places, right on your screen.
Here we present exceptional quality panoramic images for panoramic virtual tours to pilgrimage places. It gives us the effect of actually visiting the places. The 360 degree 3D panoramic images are captured using rotational cameras with special lenses. 360virtual images are full 360 degree spherical panoramic images used in building photographic “Virtual Reality” style virtual tours. You can interactively “be there and look around” with the full realism.
Here is the presently available list of Virtual Tour Pilgrimage Places :-
1. Velankanni Church, Chennai
2. Bharananganam Church, Kerala
3. St. Alphonsa Divine Home, Bharananganam
4. Malayatoor Kurisumala, Kerala
5. Manarcad Church, Kerala
6. Parumala Church, Kerala
7. Arthunkal Church, Kerala
8. Vagamon Kurisumala, Kerala
9. St. Marys Forane Church, Kudamaloor, Kottayam
10. Puthupally Church, Kerala
11. Calicut Cathedral, Kerala
12. Vimalagiri Cathedral, Kottayam, Kerala
13. Vallarpadam Church, Cochin, Kerala
14. Missionaries of Compassion, Hyderabad
15. Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Dolours, Thrissur, Kerala
16. St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, Kallooppara, Kerala
17. Manjinikara Church, Kerala
Go and click on the above links given, which will take you on a 360 Degree 3D Panoramic Virtual Tour to each of the above pilgrimage places mostly in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Hyderabad. I hope all of you will really enjoy the virtual tours.
Once you are on the tour page, wait for some time for the 3D image to load completely. Then move around by clicking the left-mouse button and keeping it pressed, move around the place as you like. You can zoom also by using the mouse’s scroll button. Take a look! All the best and enjoy your 360 Degree 3D panoramic virtual tours. God Bless You All.
Tags: church, Holy Places, mary, News, pilgrimage